In the Enemy Camp.

"Are you injured?

The voice came across authorative but Daniel knew a wounded man when he saw one. He was lucky a bloody nose and a split lip. probably a myriad of bruises that would not show until the morning. Walking over he guided Henri to a rock and help him sit. Wether or not the man wanted it he did it anyway. Daniel winced inwardly at the wound and. most likely if the man as not a Grey Warden he would not survive the night. Shades could inflict serious damage. He glanced at the dead genlock and back at Henri before he set the battered leather armour to one side and reaching into his pouch he took a small bottle out. 

"Drink this." he told him. The Quartermaster had made sure they had enough things to help heal them should they need it. To be honest Daniel didn't really have anything beyond basic first aid so he might have done more damage than good. Still he was sure the other warden would survive until they returned to the vigil. 

Taking some water and a clean gauze he soaked it and began to clean the wound and taking the elfroot he smeared it over the wound and then covered it with a bandage. "You can get proper healing when we get back, that should sort you out until then." Daniel moved away to let Henri sort himself out for now and made a fire and taking the body he threw it on the pyre letting it burn. Corruption might be rife down here but he would not suffer anything else to become corrupt by chowing down on that thing. 

"Perhaps we should start to make our way back when you are able to walk. If you cant then, i will carry you."  The slight hint of the Templar within coming through. 
"i know Shade infections can be nasty and you will need proper healing. more than my mediocre skills can do.

Taking a position close Daniel perched on a jagged rock and kept watch, when the Senior Warden was well enough to travel they would leave, for now he would watch out for anything else that might lurk down here. 
Although Daniel did not answer Henri-Julien - why would he? Only Alessandra deserved his respect - the other man did help him over to a rock where he could sit. He also produced a small flask from his person.

"Drink this." It was one of the ready-made potions which had been included in their supplies. Henri-Julien chugged it down, before submitting to Daniel's proficient efforts to clean and tend to the wound. "You can get proper healing when we get back, that should sort you out until then."

He turned his attention to the matter of the conjurer's corpse. Showing that he had at least a modicum of sense, the other man managed to get the body to burn, removing the chance of further contamination of the taint. Although within the Deep, it always seemed a somewhat pointless chore - but it had to be made regardless.

"Perhaps we should start to make our way back when you are able to walk," Daniel suggested once the task was complete. "If you cant then, i will carry you." He seemed to consider his words for a moment, revealing something akin to empathy. "I know Shade infections can be nasty and you will need proper healing. more than my mediocre skills can do."

If Henri-Julien had needed any further persuasion to find his feet - his own ego notwithstanding - the very thought of Daniel hefting him back to the Vigil was one such way of doing it. Grunting through the pain, he stood up, though he favoured his injured side. "Then we had best return," he replied, not entirely without an edge to his voice. He gestured that Daniel should take up the rear: the route back to the Vigil was likely clear, but there was always the possibility of something sneaking up from behind. In his current condition, Henri-Julien would not be able to defend against it.

When they arrived at Vigil's Keep, each went their own way. Yet both had learned something significant about the other.